If you can draw it, we can build it.
Maybe you’re renovating an older home or creating an craft room in your home. Perhaps your favorite color falls outside the realm of standard cabinetry finishes or you were inspired by something you saw on Pinterest. Regardless of why you want customization, StarMark Cabinetry has you covered.
+ Custom Cabinet Sizes
Older homes are full of charm but they also have their quirks. Soffits, ducts, chimneys and all sorts of spaces that aren’t true and square can make kitchen design a challenge.
StarMark Cabinetry has the flexibility to deal with the irregularities associated with remodeling your older home or the surprises that pop up with new construction.
We can modify the height, width and depth of our 8,000+ cabinets, so you and your kitchen designer can make the most of every inch in your kitchen, bath and family room.
And, we can build nearly any cabinet that you or your kitchen designer can draw.
- Angles? No problem.
- Chase cut-outs? No problem.
- Shallow cabinet? No problem.
We love cabinet challenges! There is only one exception to our “draw it-build it” approach. We won’t build a cabinet that is structurally unsound. We want to make sure the cabinet and the doors will hold up to normal use and serve you well for a lifetime.
There may be additional charges and delivery time for certain custom cabinet work. Ask your StarMark Cabinetry dealer for information.
+ Door and Drawer Profiles
Every door and drawer has a profile on its outside edges. The illustration at right points out where you can find the outside edges on a door and drawer.
- Profiles range from subtle to prominent, and when they are glazed, every profile becomes more pronounced.
- Depending on the door you select, you can replace the existing profile with one of the profiles shown below.
- Your kitchen designer can help you decide if an optional profile is right for your project.
+ Furniture Pegs
Some doors and drawers can receive Furniture Pegs, which give rustic character to doors and drawers.
- A 5/16” square wooden peg is driven into a 3/8” diameter drill hole.
- The gaps between the peg and the hole are visible and are not filled.
- Single and double pegs are available.
- This is a rustic look. We recommend viewing a sample door to make sure that you like this look.
+ Drawer Front Customization
The drawer front, or drawer header, is attached to the drawer box. The knob or pull is attached to the drawer header so you can open the drawer. Available customization options depend on which door style you choose. Talk to your StarMark Cabinetry dealer about:
- a Profiled drawer header, scooped or rolled
- a five-piece header (four sides and a center panel)
- a Regent profile
- replacing the standard edge with one of seven optional edges illustrated above
- replacing the center panel with a decorative panel
A Rolled Profiled drawer header is a popular choice for cabinets.
A Scooped Profiled drawer header is a popular choice for cabinets.
Many homeowners choose the five-piece drawer header for their cabinet design.
A Regent profile adds three graduated steps to the drawer front.
Glass, wire, faux looks and resin designs can be used in a drawer header. Or show off your collection with a decorative drawer front. It’s easy to change out the contents, so you don’t have to commit to any one “look.”
+ Custom Cabinet Color
Beyond the ordinary: custom colors available.
StarMark Cabinetry creates custom colors so you can get the cabinet finish you want. We have created over 2,000 custom colors for homeowners across the country. There are additional charges and delivery time for a custom cabinet color. Ask your StarMark Cabinetry dealer for information. We have matched:
- Paint swatches
- Stain swatches
- And more, including a pair of designer shoes!
- Please note that a small handful of shades cannot be matched.