1. The side panels are 3/4" thick hardwood plywood.
- Side panels are called "end panels."
- Several options available, including:
- Flush beaded
- Flush construction
2. The back panel is 1/4" thick hardwood plywood.
3. The top and bottom are 1/2" thick hardwood plywood.
4. The interior is natural birch melamine.
- Options include:
- Veneer that is stained to match the exterior color
- Natural maple veneer
5. Shelves are 3/4" thick hardwood plywood.
- The shelves in base cabinets are two-thirds deep.
- Full depth shelves are available in base cabinets.
6. The toe kick is fully enclosed.
More information about our cabinet construction is in a convenient workbook called Cabinetry Comparison Workbook.
Warning: machining, sanding, sawing or drilling this product may produce wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. California 93120 Compliant for Formaldehyde.