- Use a damp, clean, lint-free cloth that is free of loose fibers. Cloth diapers and terry cloth work well.
- Don’t use a cloth that you use on dishes or countertops. It could
contain detergents, residue and fibers that will harm your cabinets.
- If a cleanser is necessary, use a mild, liquid, non-abrasive cleaner. Murphy’s Oil Soap is a good choice.
- Apply the cleanser to your cleaning cloth. Don’t apply directly to the cabinet.
- Work in small areas so you can dry the cabinet immediately with a clean, lint-free cloth that is free of loose fibers.