We go beyond creating the best cabinetry value for homeowners. StarMark Cabinetry is dedicated to our employees and their community.
- Feeding South Dakota provides groceries to over 100,000 low-income men, women and children across South Dakota. Since 1996, StarMark Cabinetry has donated more than $100,000 in trucking services, and the expertise of Jim, a 35-year employee in our Operations department. StarMark Cabinetry delivers new cabinets to homeowners across the nation. On return trips, we bring home surplus from food banks for Feeding South Dakota.
- A place to call your own—a lawn to mow and a front porch to hold a pot of colorful petunias—is a powerful force for building communities and families. We are proud to supply all the cabinets that Habitat for Humanity of South Dakota needs. StarMark Cabinetry has designed, manufactured, and donated nearly 200 kitchens for Habitat for Humanity homes across the state.
- From 2004 to 2015, StarMark Cabinetry sponsored the YMCA Golf Classic, an annual event that raised money for the YMCA Middle School After School Program (ASP). We raised more than $1.45 million for ASP.
- StarMark Cabinetry has been honored as Employer of the Year by Lutheran Social Services of South Dakota Refugee & Immigration Center.
- StarMark Cabinetry supports the Community Blood Bank of Sioux Falls by regularly scheduling drives.
- StarMark Cabinetry employees have donated more than $460,000 over the last 24 years to the Sioux Empire United Way.
- StarMark Cabinetry donates resources to Forward Sioux Falls, Sioux Empire United Way and Volunteers of America® Dakotas.
- We are recognized as a Five Star Employer by Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR). In addition, the National Committee for ESGR recognizes employers whose support and goodwill are important to helping the Guard and Reserve retain their highly skilled soldiers. This award is called the “My Boss is a Patriot” award. Three StarMark managers have received this award.
- We are proud sponsors of the Vietnam War Memorial in Pierre, the capitol of South Dakota.